Manjushree Research Institute of Ayurvedic Science' has applied for affiliation to Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar for admitting students to BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery degree which is a medical qualification recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM), a statutory body under ministry of AYUSH, Government of India
- AFFILIATION : Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar
VICE CHANCELOR OF GUJARAT AYURVED UNIVERSITY :
Vd. Sanjiv m. Oza, Vice-chancellor, Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar-361008.
REGISTRAR OF GUJARAT AYURVED UNIVERSITY:
Shri H. P. Jhala, Incharge Registrar,
Chanakya Bhavan, Gujarat Ayurved University,
Jamnagar - 361 008
- ACCREDITION : MRIAS received permission from CCIM, Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India for 100 seats in BAMS UG course.
- DEGREE TO BE AWARDED : Ayurvedacharya – (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery – B A M S)
- MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION : Sanskrit, Hindi, Gujarati or English
- CRITERIA : As per the guidelines provided by Ministry of Ayush and CCIM New Delhi with PCB and NEET Examination
The BAMS degree holders are eligible to practice Ayurveda System of medicine throughout India and eligible to get admission to post graduate courses (M.D. / M.S) in all universities offering PG courses in Ayurveda.